Multimodal ( combined ) transport is a kind of transportation of cargoes under a single contract with more than one type of vehicle necessary to carry the shipments to the final destination by Rail, Sea, Road and Air.
Suvari Shipping has been designing and managing end-to-end services that combine the separate strengths of sea, rail, road and inland waterways transportation, with high visibility. Fully integrated to maximize efficiencies, while cutting costs and protecting the natural environment in delivery dates with the best transit time.
We provide appropriate carriers according to the type of transportation through the transshipment process .
When you require multimodal transport to get your cargo from door to door, we pride ourselves on being your reliable partner of choice especially in Caspian Region & CIS countries.
- Transportation of heavy-weight, Over-sized, normal and dry cargoes
- All-round document management, customs and ports essential permissions, translations and support
- Transshipment and providing needful qualified equipment
- Possible storage on the route while transshipment is being carried out
- Providing appropriate carrier according to the type of transportation